Women of Courage partners with single moms living in El Paso County to create a transformational and supportive community where families grow spiritually, achieve goals, and pursue new life skills. We have partnered with single moms for over 20 years to be a lifeline for single moms offering:
- Monthly meetings offering life skills, scriptural truths, and opportunities to connect in a community of similarly situated single moms.
- One-on-one mentoring designed to help with budgeting, relationships, and spiritual growth.
- Guidance on setting personal goals and maintaining accountability.
- Referrals and networking.
- Opportunities to celebrate milestones and successes.
- Fight isolation.
- Nurture a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Spur spiritual growth.
- Encourage one another in facing single parent challenges.
Candidates for Women of Courage are single moms living in El Paso County who are facing financial insecurity.
To learn more or to apply to be a Woman of Courage, please contact Nikki, Women of Courage Program Director, here.
What our moms say about Women of Courage:
“We are a family! Through this ministry, our spiritual needs are met. We are given tools to be successful. … We are equipped to meet each day with courage!” ~Amanda
“We are taught that we are not alone.…we are encouraged to support one another, to give as well as to receive.” ~Heather
“Raising a child alone can be overwhelming. The monthly meetings are like an oasis to me in this mountainous desert of child-rearing. … Sharing this with other moms re-energizes me, gives me hope, and reminds me of all God’s miracles.” ~Carolyn