The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you. Deut 31:8
Family Life Services is an intimate community of moms and their children. Families Building Futures, our two-year live-in transitional housing program, is a safe place carved out for courageous moms who are taking the first steps of rebuilding their families in healthy new ways.
Every mom at Family Life carries a seed of hope for themselves and their children. Families Building Futures is structured to help them achieve the future that they desire and God intends.
Families Building Futures provides:
- A beautiful campus that serves as a refuge and provides freedom to breathe and reflect
- Nine individual apartments where each family thrives and grows
- A community of similarly-situated moms who create new futures together
- Skilled and compassionate staff and mentors who walk beside each mom through a four-phased program designed to help moms build new futures
- A village of faith, where moms experience the unswerving commitment God has for them
- Numerous other supports, such as Bible studies, Life Skills programs, Family Fun nights, networking assistance, referrals, and more
- A Children's Ministry to support the children along the journey to a new future
Family Life Services accepts candidates for Families Building Futures via referrals and a wait list.
If you would like to apply to be on our wait list, please click the button below.
What moms say about Family Life Services:
“FLS has helped me to grow by being in community with the other moms, setting goals, and being held accountable in reaching them. I hope to be able to have my own home, a good job, and the confidence to face any challenges!
~ A Current Resident Mom