Current staff openings with Family Life Services
Job Title: Resident Program Coordinator
Reports to: Operations Director
Classification: .5, Salaried
The Resident Program Coordinator will be part of a team charged with executing all aspects of the Family Life Services resident program. All families who reside on the Family Life Services campus participate in this program, which offers space and an individualized program for healing and holistic life transformation. FLS stands firmly in the belief that Jesus Christ is our only sure hope of transformation and is our model for ministry. The Resident Program Coordinator will affirm this foundation for the resident program. Each program coordinator will partner with approximately four residents to complete the resident program.
As a member of the resident program team, the Resident Program Coordinator will:
- Coordinate the intake and placement of residents, including
- Screen referrals and help select program participants to ensure maximum program participation;
- Facilitate Move In and Move Out, including property review, distribution/collection of keys, and orientation session;
- Maintain a list of maintenance needs for each apartment;
- Collaborate with the Operations Director, property maintenance employees and volunteers on apartment needs.
- For each resident partner, implement resident program curriculum, including
- Develop an individualized case plan to propel each resident partner through the four levels of the resident program.
- Meet weekly with program participants to nurture, support, provide accountability, assess progress and set goals;
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate weekly group meetings among participants;
- Research appropriate community resources for each participant and advocate for access to identified resources;
- Document case management services;
- Collaborate with relevant community service providers to maintain broad understanding of resources available and to monitor resident participation.
- Collaborate with FLS Staff to Execute Mission
- Attend staff meetings;
- Contribute effectively and productively to team with open communication;
- Help maintain a structured environment on campus;
- Fulfill other ministry needs as needed and assigned;
- Minister by presence, modeling behavior consistent with the fruits of the spirit.
- College degree in social work or related field.
- Prior experience in ministry to families.
- Willingness and experience in working with victims of trauma, abuse and family disruption.
- Excitement to work with a team that is committed to life transformation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pass CBI background and Federal fingerprint checks.
- Committed, mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Strong commitment and dedication to the mission of Family Life Services.
- Commitment to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith and policies of Family Life Services.
- Commitment to uphold FLS Core Values of hope, healing, honesty, hospitality, heritage, and stewardship.
- Presents appropriately including appearance, manner, demeanor and dress.
- Able to relate favorably and win long term confidence and trust.
- Enthusiastic, high level of energy, possesses genuine warmth and friendliness.
- Self-aware of strengths and shortcomings.
- Emotionally resilient; capable of handling pressure and rejections without inappropriate disappointment. Open to correction.
- Strong ability to understand different perspectives and viewpoints and to employ appropriate decisions.
- Flexible and comfortable in dealing with continual program changes.
- Follows Biblical model of servant leadership to accomplish ministry and personal goals.
- Adherence to confidentiality guidelines.
By November 30, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to Tonya Lark, Operations Director, at email@example.com.