(For Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2019)
God’s provision continues to be perfect through both challenges and opportunities. We are so grateful for all that He did. Some highlights include:
- Resident Program:
- 15 single moms and 35 children safely housed. 94% days at full capacity.
- Families Building Futures: a new name highlighting moms’ hard work for their families’ futures.
- Team-oriented staffing model for Families Building Futures.
- Women of Courage outreach program:
- Ministered to 31 single moms and 50 kids
- New Program Director is a former program mentor!
- Exploring expansion to 20 homes that reflect the dignity of the families we serve. Hired a Property Development manager to do so.
- Developed new website and outreach materials. New, positive language better reflects our walk with courageous moms who are working hard to build new futures.
Volunteerism makes our ministry. Our lean model relies on volunteers to help fulfill our mission.
Thanks, Volunteers, for helping families build new futures!
Our Community Rhythm, by the Numbers
7 Fam-Jams celebrated (Family fun nights on campus)
10 kids ate S’mores the first time during our on-campus camp-out
10 training wheels dropped
10,000 carrot seeds planted a bit too deeply by little hands. (10 carrots harvested as a result).
0 injuries using power tools for building projects with moms and kids
2 to 7: the increase in the number of dancing “Wise Men” during the FLS Nativity Pageant
70 little hands washed each night before dinner
64 Polar Express tickets redeemed at the over-the-top fun party organized by Vista Ridge High at Christmas
6 Pounds of M&Ms consumed during kids’ exercises in gratitude
Board of Directors
John Veteto, Co-President
Debby Gayson, Co-President
Twyla Lee, Secretary
Kyle Wilson, Treasurer
Family Life Services (Christian Home for Children, DBA Family Life Services) is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.