Your privacy is important to Family Life Services (FLS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FLS collects, and the ways in which FLS uses that personal information.
Our target market
FLS directs our marketing and message to:
- Single mothers and their families that may qualify for our services.
- Persons looking for quality, Bible-based counseling.
- Partners and potential partners in ministry whether by financial, gift-in-kind, or
- Our friends and neighbors in the community.
Personal information collection
FLS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of volunteering at FLS including name, contact data, social security number, etc.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including name, contact data and credit card data.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of applying for the residency program including a lot of personal information.
- And any other information that you send to FLS.
Using personal information
FLS may use your personal information to:
- Publish information about you on the website, with your permission.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Make decisions concerning your welfare.
Where FLS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. (A mailing service with your name and address for example.)
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FLS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
FLS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
FLS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
FLS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by completing and submitting our Contact Form
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to:
Family Life Services, Inc.
1880 S. Cascade Avenue,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905-2553
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.