Program participants and clients can expect the following from Family Life Services:
- Program participants and clients are served without regard to race, income, age, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, sexual orientation or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Program participants and clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Program participants and client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Program participants and client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Program participants and clients are given multiple opportunities to review our range of services, philosophy and criteria for participation in our programs and services. This allows both parties to determine if what we offer as an organization is a good fit to help meet individual and family goals.
- If determination is made that FLS services are not a good fit for the potential program participant or client, we commit to do our best to provide referral sources to assist in areas that could potentially help meet their individual or family needs.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with partners, clients and residents.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Family Life Services also operates from the following Core Values.